Sunday, February 14, 2010

These are the memories of V♥lentine's Days past.

I decided not to gross you out with an overly cheesy post dedicated to my soul-mate Dnny.  Instead I thought I'd take you on a little trip through Vlentine's of yesteryear.  Have a peek at Pookieville while we were still living in the Frozen North.

Last year for Valentine's Day I still had three in the oven.

The day after Valentine's Day, 2008, I learned I wasn't going to heaven.


 2007 Just potty-trained my second (discovering girls were way easier than boys!), cloth diapering my third, expecting my fourth, and hoping for temperatures above negative 36 Fahrenheit. 

3 comments:

Leslie said...

ah - priceless memories! Love the not going to heaven one especially! My kids haven't told me that one - yet. But it's probably just around the corner.

Happy V day to you!

Dakrat said...

Happy Valentine's Day my beautiful bride!

Tubbs Family said...

Amazing what can happen over the years! I read the 2008 link, it sounds just like my oldest. Happy V-Day!! I hope it was a great day for you.