Followers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The apple doesn't fall far . . .

It must be in the blood.  Today I heard yelling from the girls (Gabbers & friend), "Blood!  He's bleeding!"  Bun joined in, "Pookie cut his finger and it's bleeding!"

I went to find Pookie and sure enough his finger was bleeding.  It wasn't so bad or very deep.  It was just about 1/4 inch cut.  I asked him how he got it and he said, "From the glass in my experiment kit."

"Oh?  How did the glass break?" I asked thinking it was some sort of battery-powered-whatever with too much energy that broke it.

"I bit it."  You what?!

"I bit it," he explained, "... the light bulb."

Say what?!  "You bit a light bulb? Why?!"

"I dunno."


Maybe light bulbs should come with warnings.

6 comments:

JoMamma said...

I'm sure if you told the company that made the lightbulb it would come with the warning in the future. Think of all the other kids who will be saved from bitting lightbulbs.

Susan said...

OH My Heavens!! That is too funny!! You are in fine form these days...

Momza said...

Thats funny. It never occurred to you to teach your kids not to eat lightbulbs? Sheesh. And you call your self a Mother.
Next thing, you know you'll have to tell them not to ride the dog...o wait, that was me.

A. said...

Yikes! Good thing it got his finger and not his mouth!

Your kids do tend to put the most random things in their mouths, don't they? lol Next thing you know... it will be a rolled up Reader's Digest. hahaha!

Homemade Mom said...

OMG! That's scary! I wanted to drop by and thank you for the encouraging comments about me beginning to cloth diaper. What do you use? Have you CD'd many? I couldn't fond your email addy anywhere so I'm commenting this way.

Nikki said...

Homemade Mom- I wrote a new post answering your questions about cloth diapering. You can read it here. If you have any more questions, you can leave a comment or email me. Click on the tab at the top of the page that says "Contact Me" for my email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...