13. I hit a parked car and dented it while riding my bicycle once.
12. I was sure I was going to hell for never telling the truth about that.
11. Mom, I accidentally broke your little blue vase and then hid it in the bottom of the closet in the house on JFK street in England.
10. I double-pierced my ears in 11th grade using an ice cube, a rubbing alcohol soaked cotton ball, and a sewing needle.
9. I didn't confess about my own ears when you discovered Erin did it. She took the blame. It was her idea after all.
8. I snuck out of the house at least once a week in the middle of the night in the summertime to go running through the sprinklers downtown (I was over 18).
7. Rachel and I loaded our water guns and drove past people in downtown P.G. and shot at them.
6. I used to change my clothes in the car while driving and apply make-up on my way to work from UVSC.
5. I double-pierced my ears again (professionally this time) when I was nearly 19 and triple pierced the left one. That hurt. I let it close up after less than a week.
4. I never drank. Not a single drop.
3. I did try to smoke a rolled up Reader's Digest once. Erin's idea again.
2. I balanced eggs once on the floor of Albertson's at midnight with my bff Alecia.
1. I rode on a bullet bike without a helmet more than once.
Happy 37th Anniversary! Aren't you glad I'm not a dumb kid anymore?