Friday, January 29, 2010

Surprise! Contest ends today.

I just couldn't wait any longer, so I'm ending the contest early.  I want Kim's little girl to get her Valentine's Day socks ASAP.  That's right, Kim at Mom Tried It wins the holiday beaded socks for submitting a name suggestion in my Blog nickname request contest!  And by the way, Kim has an AWESOME blog.  Go check it out.  I find myself plotting crafty, crafty things after spending time there. 

Anyhow, she wins these three pairs of holiday socks.  Kim, please email me at FrozenWonderland(at)Yahoo(dot)com with your mailing address. 
I loved ALL the names. even Charleston. lol  But the name I chose Danny actually suggested. Tater. We like food names. Can you tell?

1 comment:

Kim said...

Heehee. Thank you so much for the link and compliment. I am *blushing*. I am looking forward to those socks! How cute!