Wednesday, November 25, 2009
I already know a few things I'm going to do differently next year:
1. Chop the celery and onions for the stuffing/dressing in advance and freeze them.
2. Plan menus for the three days before Thanksgiving to be easy and minimal mess with NO leftovers to crowd the fridge.
3. Have a clean house before the day before Thanksgiving-- especially the kitchen.
4. Have enough freezer containers for the leftover turkey to be used throughout the next couple months. (I probably do if I can find all the lids.)
5. Plan kid activities for the day before Thanksgiving if hubby is going to be working all day.
I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! Wish I were home (with parents and siblings). *sigh*