1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator.
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of the recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids
MY LIST OF WINNERS
1. Connie at SmockityFrocks because she makes me smile with every single post and definitely fits all the characteristics.
2. Jane at NeighborJanePayne -- Jane, you have inspired me in so many ways. When I read your blog (and your site), I want to be a better friend, a better mother, a better wife, a better sister in Zion. You are definitely a winner!
3. Marcy (who's new blog is private or I'd link)- You make me smile even though you are going through a difficult time right now. You have a bright, optimistic, Christ-like attitude on life. :)
4. Jenny at BoysUnderConstruction has quite a talent for making me smile. Jenny talks about the good, the bad, and the ugly, regarding raising boys and being an Air Force wife, and somehow always makes me smile, nod my head knowingly,
5. Last but not least, Susan, at Pyles of Clutter. Even though I've never met Susan in real life, I imagine she's one of those people that smiles all the time. She has something positive to say about everybody and is always serving others. Congrats Susan!
Warning: If you actually read these people's blogs you will fall behind in your housekeeping. They are funny, hilarious, and daily bloggers. But if you do read them, your life will be better and I guarantee you'll smile more. I do. :)