2. Five years ago: introducing my first child to solids, purchasing my first brand-new mattress and box springs, cloth diapering, we were living with my parents while Danny finished his bachelor's degree, just getting into OAMC
3. One year ago: Cleaning up dog poop. I had G and Bun in diapers and was just weeks away from finding out I was expecting Ham. I was preparing for snow, and revealed to the bloggy world that I
4. Yesterday: I was fighting a migraine while preparing for Danny's birthday. We made lemon cake box cookies at Danny's suggestion and told the kids they were mini-round cakes. I frosted them with cream cheese frosting and let the kids go wild with the sprinkles-- which incidentally were Easter and Christmas sprinkles. These were big steps for me:
1. Putting a sugary frosting on a very sugary cookie.
2. letting the kids decorate cookies however they wanted with sprinkles decorating the kitchen floor
3. letting them use Easter and Christmas sprinkles
4. letting them eat the sprinkles off the floor
Perhaps the migraine helped.
5. 5 snacks I enjoy: Gardetto's original snack mix, peanut butter cups, garlic bread, chocolate with toffee, veggies n' dip.
6. 5 things I would do if I suddenly had $100 million: hire someone to potty-train my kids, donate more to Parker, get electrolysis, get a decent van, invest with Troy.
7. 5 locations I would like to run away to: Hawaii in the winter, Prince Edward Island, England, Italy, the bathroom by myself
8. 5 bad habits I have: overanalyzing, overeating, biting my nails, not being able to say "no", not exercising regularly (except my stomach crunches)
9. 5 things I like doing: reading, playing the piano, blogging, sewing, being with my family
10. 5 TV shows I like: Gilmore Girls, Jeopardy, House, Numbers, Sesame Street
11. 5 things I hate doing: confronting someone, potty-training, pulling weeds, pulling out the winter gear and finding a place for it all, putting leaves in bags
12. 5 biggest joys of the moment: Danny, Pookie, G, Bun, and Ham.
Thanks HotMama for the fun meme! It's interesting to see how much my life has changed. And how much more I enjoy it now!
and anyone else who wants to join in! If you don't have a blog, you can leave your answers in a comment.