Saturday, November 30, 2013

Tide pools, secret sisters, and planners

I am so thankful for today!  I have been looking forward to it all month.  Tonight we have a Secret Sister reveal party.  For the last four months I have been dropping off anonymous notes and small gifts to my secret sister, another spouse here at the base we are stationed at.  Tonight I get to see her face to face.  I have grown to care about this person who has no idea who I am.  Well, maybe she has an idea now.  I gave her lots of clues today.  ;)

I am also thankful for the fun we had today at the tide pools.  I wish I'd worn tennis shoes like I made all the kids wear.  But I wasn't thinking at the last moment before getting in the van.  It was fun to see the kids explore the tide pools, toss rocks into some of them, climb along the rocky terrain, and even see a starfish. 

AND, possibly my favorite part, my personalized planner came today from www.erincondren.com.  I'm so excited to tell you all about it and play with it.  But I have to get ready for my party now.  Later friends.  ;) 

No comments: