Friday, November 08, 2013

I'm so thankful for children that play together.

I love hearing the chatter of make-believe.
Biscuit (left) loves sitting at this step-stool for snacks or play.  And both Biscuit and Peach love things just their size.

These three play together well too.  This pic was taken at Disneyland a month ago.  Bun, Pookie, and Gabbers were giving their best Cheshire Cat impression.

Admittedly, I'm not always thankful when the twins are doing things together.  Sometimes they get wild ideas. 

Here they are passed out at Disneyland.  Danny got lots of comments from people and some even took a few photos.  Hahaha!


And this Hammy of course, is the middle child. He's my mini-me in many ways-- he doesn't look like me (other than his big head).  He plays with Bun.  He plays with Peach.  He plays with Gabbers.  He plays with the twins.  He plays with whoever is willing.  

I'm so very thankful for the blessing of children getting along.  Those are the days that go much more smoothly.






No comments: