Thursday, May 30, 2013

Biscuit is 10-months

She loves to feed herself.  Here she was eating fresh strawberries and blueberries.Here she was on her way to a bath after feeding herself black beans.  I was hiding behind her because I have a zit on the end of my nose.  First experience with a zit on the end of my nose... something I could've lived without.
She pulls to stand and grabs whatever she can reach. 
She's a happy and joyful baby. 

She has two teeth, chubby thighs, squeals with delight when Danny comes home, wants to eat whatever anyone else is eating (but not with assistance), has a favorite blue blanket, and has red hair still (and I hope it stays that way).

I love this sweet Biscuit.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

She is so cute! Can't believe how much bigger she looks just since Thanksgiving!