If I don't write down my thoughts and goals, they may as well have never existed. My memory is like that nowadays. If it's not on my blog, it didn't happen. Right?
Last year I made it a goal to give up the 3 C's: Chocolate, Carbonation, and Caffeine. I caved on chocolate after 3 months when I realized it didn't make any difference in how much Peach would spit-up. Turns out it was nuts, not chocolate. And carbonation and caffeine are a thing of the past that doesn't tempt or interest me at all.
I also had the goal, as I do every year, of losing weight. And this past year, I did. I ended the year 34.6 lbs. lighter than 2010.
Now to my 2012 goals & resolutions.
I actually have most of these broken down into more specific goals, but you don't care THAT much. ;) And these are all things I'll probably blog about this year mixed in with other random bloggity goodness. Okiedoke?
1. Fill the freezer.
2. Continue losing weight.
3. Smile more.
4. Get a new camera so we can take more pictures. And don't drop it!
5. Let Danny take more pictures of me.
6. Learn a new language with the kids.
7. Determine what that new language will be by where we will be stationed next.
9. Declutter everything. If we're possibly moving overseas I don't want everything in storage. I'd rather just not have it.
10. I want the kids to see me reading scriptures everyday-- not just family scriptures.
11. Buy a table big enough for the whole family. Or maybe I should wait until I find out where we're going...
12. Try a new recipe every month.
13. Sew something every month.
14. Teach my kids piano, typing, and sewing along with their homeschool lessons.
15. Count my blessings everyday.
Wait? Where's number 8? Oh yeah. Number 8 is on the way.