Followers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Something must be seriously wrong with me.

As you know, I currently have three kids under a year and a half.  One of which will be 2 months tomorrow.  And there are four older than a year and a half-- but not yet in the double-digits. 

Well, there's this wickedly enchanting site that I belong to called Multiples and More.  And honestly, I try not to read it because I get these illusions of grandeur after reading a post like this one, and think,


Wouldn't it be awesome if I hadn't lost one and actually had triplets?  or quads?  Maybe my next pregnancy will be a multiple one again...

*Ahem* 

Maybe I just need to make it a goal to not read posts at midnight.  Good-night my peeps.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

I must admit, after reading YOUR blog, Nikki, a teensy part of me hoped for twins with this pregnancy. But right about now, I'm re-reading your posts about the twin pregnancy and what you were feeling at thirty weeks... and I'm grateful that I am only carrying one. It's better for her health. Better for mine.


But it would be kinda fun, wouldn't it....?

Julie V. said...

actually, that is pretty scary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...