- I don't mash the bananas ahead of time. I just let the hand-mixer do that when I add them.
- I have used 3 bananas, 4 bananas, and 5 bananas-- adjusting the sugar accordingly. They all turned out great.
- We use walnuts and usually add 2/3 to 3/4 cup. My kids love nuts. And they're good for you!
- I think the mini-loaf pans work better to cook more evenly than the large loaf pan.
- I've had bad luck with the large loaf pan getting the outside of the loaf over-done with the inside under-done.
- The mini-loaves freeze and thaw faster too. :)
Thursday, July 01, 2010
You'll wonder if you ever truly lived before this banana nut bread was in your life.
Banana Nut Bread