- potty-chair or toilet
- several pairs of cloth training pants preferably a size larger than the child would normally wear
- several pairs of big boy underwear
- plastic pants to go over the cloth training pants at night or on outings
- wipes for solid accidents
- a salty treat like Cheetos to make the child thirsty
- an enticing sweet drink like Kool-aid (the child doesn't normally get) to get him to drink A LOT
- 1 Skittle for going potty in the toilet or potty chair (not pictured)
- 1 bag of fruit snacks for going poop
*I am an Amazon Associate and will receive a 4% referral reward when you buy this book through my link.
But even if you don't use my link, check it out at your library and prepare yourself for the big day (the frugal zealot in my refuses to remain quiet).
I had no idea you could buy training pants on Amazon too! I found mine at Wal-Mart.
I will be updating our progress with potty-training the Gremlin.