Friday, October 30, 2009

Oink Oink here

Gabbers, Bun, and Hammy have the swine flu. I'm praying the babies don't get it. and me. I'm feeling entitled to my health since I already had the flu once this year-- though it wasn't the swine flu. It was unpleasant to say the least. And I feel like I need all the energy possible to take care of all the sickies.

The babies have surgery on Monday morning to clip their posterior tongue-ties. I just can't bring myself to call in a babysitter and expose them to the swine flu. So I'm going alone so Danny can stay home with the older four. I hope the cribs are side-by-side if they aren't sharing one in the hospital.

7 comments:

Ms. Leigh said...

oh no! i hope the kids recover quickly and no one passes it on. i will be thinking of you and the babies monday. i hope it all goes well.

*Mirage* said...

Aww I hope everyone recovers from the flu soon! And that nobody else gets it.

Shelly said...

Good luck Nikki. You'll be in our prayers!

Susan said...

Oh Goodness Nikki!! Certainly, when it rains it pours somedays. I'll be thinking good thoughts to you!!

muggins mahooney said...

Oh good luck with everything.

Tubbs Family said...

Oh, we'll be praying for you! I'm sorry you have to deal with this as well!

Laureena said...

Nikki,

I am so sorry that you're dealing with all of this right now! Perhaps this means you'll have a LONG stretch of "good luck" after this!

You are in my prayers.