Friday, February 20, 2009

The relocating of Pookieville

For all ye speculators, we will be relocating Pookieville to the central coast of California. Yes, it's much warmer. We will be sad to leave our friends and the safety here in the Frozen North. We are excited for the weather where we are going. I personally am very excited for the wonderful hospital near our new home. Gabbers was delivered there over five years ago.

Pookieville needs a new name- since Pookie is not the only resident. Any suggestions?

10 comments:

Mrs. Morty said...

It will be nice for you guys to get to thaw out for a while :)

JWR said...

I'm so happy you are going someplace warm! Maybe we'll be able to come visit now. ;p

A. said...

Yeah! It may not be down the street, but hey, we're in teh same state now!!

JoMamma said...

I'm so glad you are going to be some place warm. I love that you will be near a wonderful hospital!

Tubbs Family said...

Perhaps we'll meet up sometime in the careers our husbands lead. But for now, so long!! And I wish you guys well. You've been such a great friend! I'll miss you!! I wish we were going with you :-)

Just SO said...

Woo Hoo on the warmth!!! And on the good hospital.

I'm thinking on the name.

lvs2dance said...

I personally love the name pookieville...it fits you guys perfectly! I am so glad that you will be living somewhere warm! Hooray for not being frozen! Also, hooray for being a short 12 hr. drive to visit family!

SuperCoolMom said...

Considering your recent cellphone post, you may want to change it to Pukieville for the next few months! LOL!

Laurie HF said...

There is something to be said for warm, but a HUGE amount to be said about the warmth of the wonderful people of the frozen land you're leaving behind. You'll miss them very much. I know. Best wishes to you. I hope you'll send me a note with your new address.

The Schooley's said...

Sigh, can I come too?? I love that part of the country. It is home for us. Hopefully the move will go smoothly. How exciting for you guys!!