These happened in the past few weeks. If this doesn't turn your stomach and make you look away (from my blog), come back on Friday as I'll have a new look, and renewed commitment to blogging. ;)
1. Was so desperate while grocery shopping that I opened a package of snacks (that I hadn't purchased yet) for Hammy so he'd stop screaming.
2. Pinned a note to Pookie's coat that said, "I have a book, homework, and Bailey's stuff (classroom bear) in my bag," so that he'd remember to take them out and not miss recess- again.
3. Opened a letter from the downtown library demanding we give them the books back or give up our first born son.
4. said, "If you don't stop crying I'll give you something to cry about."
5. missed Parent-teacher conferences
6. asked someone else to shovel our driveway- well, had Danny ask someone else- cuz I'm chicken (and Danny had to call long distance from Colorado to do it)
and make that 7. wrote a bunch of fragments and blogged them.