Alright! I'll blog. Sometimes I get in a blogging rut and don't feel like I have anything worth blogging. Then time passes and I realize that my next post better be pretty darn funny. And if it's not, well then I better have some cute pictures of my kids. Then I start to feel guilty because I've been tagged four times. (at least that I know of) Then I start to wonder if I've lost my four faithful readers.
So, if you're still with me, here's an update.
1. Pookie's reading on a 3.5 to 4th grade level.
2. His teacher thinks he has Aspergers.
3. We've gone through 4 jars of peanut butter since school started.
4. I lost 5 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks. :)
5. I'm thinking about dusting off the treadmill and bringing it in the house.
6. I'm NOT pregnant Jenny.
7. This morning it was 32 degrees.
8. I don't walk Pookie in to his class in the mornings anymore.
9. Bun's Halloween shirt scares him and so he can't have it in his room at night.
10. Pookie's Halloween shirt was such a distraction that his teacher called and had me bring him a less-exciting one.
11. Gabbers was so upset she had a THIRTY minute tantrum because I wouldn't let her wear ALL her Halloween clothes together. Seriously, they did NOT match.
12. I've taken the kids to library story time downtown the last two Wednesdays.
13. I let them play with Play-Doh three days in a row. That's a big step for me.
14. I've beaded two dozen pairs of socks.
15. I've mulled over prices for the socks, shipping, and an official website.
16. I'm giving away one pair of socks. They will be Halloween Fun (opaque orange and black tri-beads, and transparent lime and purple tri-beads) design. The winner can pick from the following sizes:
0-6 month size (will be single beaded for this size)
shoe size (small) 6 - 2 1/2
shoe size (medium) 10 1/2-4
shoe size (large) 3-10
To enter, you must leave a comment on this post.