Thursday, May 29, 2008

Because I don't want to be sad anymore...

Some happy pics to occupy my thoughts
Zoo trip last week: May 21, 2008. Pookie explaining that flamingos stand on one leg to rest their other leg when tired. Bun taking it all in.
All three wanted to hug the big soft brown bears.
I don't know how to use photoshop, or I would've cleared up the dried snot before sharing this picture. Because obviously, lions don't let you close enough to de-gross their faces.
Little people feeding the ducks. Sorry you can't see the ducks, but they were sure loud! The kids thought it was the best. :)
Please just one more quarter? That big duck is really hungry.
No idea when this shot was taken or if Pookie hijacked the camera. My guess is Easter morning. See the peeps and the squirrely I just woke up look on her face?
What?! One puny little piece? Ham's birthday May 13, 2008.

6 comments:

Haddorkus said...

Good pics. I have a pic of the kids at those flamingos and they are all on one leg, it is so cute. Your kids are giving some priceless facial expressions. I love that last one with that little Dan look-a-like, Ham, so funny, like mom you can't be serious, give me more cake, woman.

JoMamma said...

The beautiful weather, and spending the day with your amazing kids is sure to bring a smile.

It looks like you had a great time.

SuperCoolMom said...

It looks like you finally have some lovely spring weather! Fun trip to the zoo! Did that cutie blow the candle out?

Matt said...

What a fun mommy day! Good job Nikki!

FluffyChicky said...

Love the shot with Ham and the cake! I get that look too when I don't get enough cake. :)

gurrbonzo said...

cute cute cute. The "I just woke up" look is priceless, and she is totally your mini me.