- I am practicing with blog alterations in HTML
- Now I have the letter B instead of numbers.
- Ooh. It works.
- It just keeps going!
- Now we're going for Roman Numerals.
- So far so good.
- Three's a crowd.
- and Five are nine
- I have made a marvelous little circle here.
- Can you make little circles?
- How about a link to, oh let's say the best photographer in the world, Erin, that opens in a separate window? That's the kicker folks. Opening in a separate page so you don't have to leave Pookieville or even have to do a fancy right click to get a separate page. Yes, I'm willing to do that for you my friends. You can thank me in small unmarked bills.
I did it!
Now I've neglected my children long enough. That's all for now.
Oh, go check out this site. That's where I learned this stuff. Notice how it opened a separate page? hehe.
I tried. I typed up a beautiful explanation and blogger wouldn't let me post it without closing the html tags. And then when I did, it automatically turned it into a link and then you couldn't see how to do it.
So you'll have to click here. Scroll down to the link list part.