Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Get Fit Challenge

Erin is hosting a Get Fit Challenge. You can check her blog regularly for Fitness Tips, be encouraged by other participants, win prizes, and lose weight! It's not too late to recommit yourself to your New Year's Resolution of a healthier you.

If you participate you will be more fit physically and spiritually. You'll likely be less cranky and have an overall sense of better health. And if you win... well BONUS for you!

If you are experiencing a wee-bit of paranoia thinking that Erin created this just for you, that she is targeting you, because you are headed down the path to heart disease and diabetes inhaling the leftover Valentine's M&Ms while blogging nightly as well as any other carbs you can get your hands on, you can rest assured that's not the case. She's just a fitness guru-- an OCD one by the way. If she's gonna be fit, everyone else is too! And it's about me. I know it is. I know she created this because my mom and her who happen to live just blocks apart get together and conspire as to how to get the weight off of me and the sugar out of my life. P-shaw you say? Do you even have empty M&M bags in your trash? I rest my case.

Off you go now. You can check back with me and tell me that you signed up and are committed. Bust out those running shoes and old Richard Simmons Sweatin' to the Oldies VHS. And I promise not to post any sweet recipes or fatty buttery goodness for at least three months. No temptation here.

So what are you going to do?

Click here now. Read more info on it here. That's right. Off you go!

3 comments:

i'm erin. said...

hahahahahaha...Now you know the truth. I am just kidding. It is mostly for me and just a little for you. Remember, I like to be the center of attention?!? so of course it cant be about you!

Marcy said...

What am I going to do? Well, I was just about to post a really good cookie recipe. I'll wait a few days for you to get your head start on your goals!

I walked today. Yea me!

Ticklemedana said...

I am so gonna do this...=D