1. Visiting teachers come over now! My house is clean. You have approximately 2 minutes give or take 45 seconds.
2. Negative 8. Not bad at all. I think I will venture downtown today (with all four kids).
3. How did orange juice become duck juice?
4. How did Wal-Mart become Ooh-Mart?
5. How come Pookie can say "vermillion", "parallelogram", and define the three states of mass and the phases of the moon, but he can't say "elbow"?
6. Yes, I think napkins should be renamed "snackins." I think that Gabbers is on to something here.
7. Maybe I should open a real Mommy-Store (disclaimer: this was thought during an unusually tired, disoriented, early morning Mommy-Store shopping trip.)
8. Why don't we have icicles around here?
9. I wonder if the kids would buy broccoli at the Mommy-Store.
10. If I dedicate as much time to an online degree as I do to blogging, I wonder how fast I could get a degree.
11. If they're all fighting over one toy, and we have to repeat this scenario everyday, 17 times a day, maybe I should get rid of all the other toys.
12. Anybody know how to get a book (story for children) published?