Friday, September 21, 2007

Frugal Fridays coming soon to Pookieville!

I love to be frugal. I enjoy having a day of the week that I know the subject of what I'm going to blog about. Since I see no reason to re-invent the wheel, I'm going to join Frugal Fridays hosted by Biblical Womanhood. A day dedicated to sharing frugal tips? AWESOME! You can click there now and read other bloggers' frugal tips for today. And next week, you can check back here for a frugal tip too!

That's right folks. When you see this picture on my post you can say, "I'm wealthy enough that I don't need to be frugal at all," and you can pass it by and not read it and feel good about yourself. Or you can find out how I am being a little frugal and maybe consider some ways you can be frugal too.

1 comment:

Haddorkus said...

I am looking forward to this one, coming from the girl who made her own wipes for all three babies. Dan and I love being cheap.