Monday, July 02, 2007

Monday Musings

1. I've been here in Happy Valley, Utah now since June 15th. 

2. Four weeks from today Danny will ride Greyhound down to join us and then will drive us back to the Frozen North. 

3. My blog has been sadly neglected and so have my pending ducky towel orders. 

4. I was hoping to lose weight here and instead I've gained 3 1/2 pounds. 

5. I tried to go running today with the kids and the super-stroller. I wouldn't describe the movement as running as I desperately pushed the stroller with all four kids on it in the 95 degree heat. But I think it was a couple miles. :) 

6. Two small 16.9 oz. bottles of water are not enough for one dehydrated mama and three little kids out in the 95 degree heat. 

7. Three little kids and one dehydrated mama inhaled the leftover watermelon in less than thirty seconds. I don't even like watermelon. But this one was unusually tasty. 

8. Pookie has taken to calling the baby "Abe." 

9. Bun has been sneaking into my bed in the middle of the night. 

10. Yesterday morning I awoke to find Bun asleep at the foot of the bed. I guess he passed out before he made it all the way up to the pillow. 

11. With some prompting, Ham will now smile. 

12. Pookie, G, and Bun's favorite outdoor activities are playing in the irrigation water during Papa's turn and picking raspberries from Papa's terrace. 

1 comment:

Dakrat said...

5-7 were my favorites.