Monday, January 22, 2007

Picture Updates

Best Friends
Lately, whenever Pookie or G earns a red chip or a time-out the other one will say, "But hey Mommy! That's my brother (sister). He's (She's) my best friend!"
Pookie blowing out his candles (January 10th). He picked out a rectangle green cake, with white frosting, and red sprinkles. Easy. Yaaa! Though at first he was debating on a parallelogram-shaped cake. And he concluded that he would have G have a parallelogram-shaped cake for her birthday.

Snow Shovelers (G, Pookie, and Danny) earning their hot chocolate. (New Year's Day I think)
Bun with candy canes and his present from Santa early Christmas morning. He was so happy he had easy access to the candy canes and the Christmas tree because the gate was finally down.
3 little monkeys (Bun, G, Pookie) eating bananas after church before naps

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Yaaaa! I was so excited to see pics on your blog today. They are all looking so adorable! I can't believe how big Bun is getting especially. And we gave that same Little People set to Emily for Christmas this year. She loves carrying around handfuls of the people and lining them up.

A. said...

What beautiful children! I love pictures!

Pop said...

The kids are looking great. I can see that they are growing up fast. Just comparing the last pictures we had at Thanksgiving time to these. That shoveling snow looks so cold.

Rach said...

I love the photos, I can't believe how chunky monkey bun is, he is definately a cutie pie. That's so cute that they're best friends, Gabby is starting to look more and more like you Nikki, so darling.

gurrbonzo said...

gabby is your twin!!

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love the pics of your kids! They are adorable!

Amanda Bindel said...

Love to see the kiddos!