Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Works-For-Me-Wednesday: Crayola Washable Crayons

Notice I didn’t just put “washable crayons.” My Works-For-Me-Wednesday was inspired by my Gabbers, who’ll be three in 17 days, who just left her beautiful artwork all over my fairly new dining table and bench. It took me all of 15 seconds to wipe it off. I’ve tried off-brands of “washable crayons” that were not washable. Sure they faded over time with numerous scrubbing attempts. I even had someone recommend to me using the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (which also works but with a bit of scrubbing still) or WD-40 (which leaves a gross chemical smell). Crayola brand has not let me down and keeps me loyal. They’re a bit more pricey than others, but well worth it. I have even been known to donate or toss crayons that my children have brought home from birthday parties, trick-o-treating, Primary teachers, etc. that did not pass the “washable” and “Crayola” test.

No comments: