Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Rise and shine!

It was so hard to get up this morning. I set my alarm for 5:40 a.m. so that I could be dressed and on the treadmill by 5:45 a.m. At 5:40 a.m. the alarm sounded and Danny shut it off and told me. Then I stayed in bed for five minutes thinking about how I could just sleep and then exercise during naptime. But then I told myself, "If I don't get up and exercise I'll lay here for an hour thinking 'I'm not exercising'. So get up! Tomorrow will have to be day 1 again if I don't get up right now." So I did. And I walked on the treadmill for one whole hour. Now I have a headache and it's only 9 a.m. That just reminds me to go to bed early tonight so tomorrow will be easier.

Why am I blogging this? So everyone can read it and remind me of my new committment to exercising first thing every morning.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That's so great! Maybe we can motivate each other every day and really get this habit going. Today was day 2 for me, yippee!

Rach said...

WOWZER I SAY,
way to be motivated, that's great. I don't htink I could do that so early in the morning. I have a hard time getting up before Klai wakes me up at 7:30am. I say more power to you. Send more pictures.