Saturday, July 15, 2006

G's hospital adventures


G has been in the hospital since yesterday morning for a really bad double ear infection and breathing difficulties. I brought her favorite duck in the whole world to her and her Noah's ark a.k.a hat, backpack, boat. She was so happy to see Akhmad, the duck. And if you should happen to listen to G's heart or lungs with a stethoscope, you won't hear the normal thump-thump or whish-whoosh, you'll hear, "Quack, quack!" And if you tell her, "Shh..." you'll then hear, "Quack. . . quack."

Yesterday G told me there were angels in her (hospital) room. I think the angels have been watching over her this whole time.

G has been thrilled to drink as much juice as she wants and watch Blue's Clues and Dora the Explorer. Today G had lots of fun having a bath in bed. Everytime the nurses bring her a yogurt or an Otter Pop, she has to change her gown.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope she starts feeling better soon! -Joanna and Adam

Taunina said...

Well I am glad to see that Gabby is enjoying what could be a very traumatic thing. BTW I finally updated my blog. I couldn't find your new e-mail address sorry its been soo long.

Leslie said...

poor little Gabbers - I feel so bad she had to go to the hospital! Give her lots of hugs for us.