Monday, August 15, 2005

New Resident




Pookieville has a new resident. Bun came home from the hospital on Saturday, August 13th, 2005. So far transitioning to three kids hasn't been as scary as everyone said it was. Of course, Mom and Dad just left yesterday and Danny will be home for the next two weeks on leave. I'll have to update you in two weeks and see what I think then. :)

Here is Bun with Papa (Grandpa C.).

Last night I finished the three pending ducky towels. The pink one is for baby #3 in Leslie's home and the blue one is for Bun. Rykel's is yellow-- but I don't have a picture of it yet. I made them big enough to last through preschool.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I'm so excited you and Danny are going to be blogging, too! Those towels are SOOOOOOOO adorable! Where is the XXXXXL, crazy huge pregnant sized one for moi?