Monday, August 22, 2016

Behold, our anniversary celebration by numbers.

I have given my husband exactly ONE haircut ever and one day I'll tell you about it.  But today is not that day.

I knew I loved him for TWO years before I told him.

THREE days after we were engaged we had our first kiss.  

We were engaged FOUR months.

We have owned FIVE vehicles.

We were married SIX months when we took our second honeymoon thanks to a job interview.

Our (first) honeymoon lasted SEVEN days.

We have EIGHT kids.

I had NINE bridesmaids at my wedding reception-- his 6 sisters and my 3 sisters (and 2 maids of honor).  

We have been on maybe TEN dates alone since having children.

I have had ELEVEN pregnancies.

I told him shortly after we were engaged that I want TWELVE kids and he was okay with that.

We have lived in THIRTEEN different houses.

The average age of our babies was FOURTEEN months when we found out we were expecting the next.

The first fridge we bought was FIFTEEN years old when we bought it.  (We didn't know that at the time.)

I was SIXTEEN weeks pregnant with our last baby when he first deployed.

I was SEVENTEEN years old when I first met him.

Danny gave my dad EIGHTEEN cows for my hand in marriage.  


Happy 18th Anniversary to my sweetheart Danny!  I love you more and more every year we spend together.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

This is all kinds of awesome!!