Sunday, November 22, 2015

My spiritual super-boost for the week

What would I do without the massive spiritual boost I get from church each Sunday?

There were three hours of gospel lessons from the scriptures shared with anyone willing to listen with their heart.  It was truly a feast today.

It was as though all the talks, songs, and lessons today were just for me.

During one of the sacrament talks today, I was showing my 13 year old the first scripture I recall being a specific answer to my prayers:  


And on my way to that scripture, this one jumped out and commanded my attention:

 "And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins." -- 2 Nephi 25:26

I am so thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I was repeatedly reminded of Christ's love for me.  He knows me.  He loves me.

No comments: