Thursday, December 18, 2014

The results say there's a 99.999998430% chance.


And the results are in of the twins' DNA testing. 



 I've waited 5 long years for this.  



Now I have an early Christmas present.  



I was all prepared to say, "I told you so!"  


There's a 99.999998430% chance they're 
IDENTICAL.  

Well, that knocked me over.  I was so SURE they were fraternal.  
Happy smiles all around for my crazy little guys.  

Now I won't look at people like they're nuts when they say, "How do you tell them apart??"


1 comment:

Laurie said...

Will you write a post about what it means to be identical versus fraternal? Identical means they split from one egg, right?? I know, I'm sorry I'm so clueless! But it's not just about how they look. I'd love to give accurate information to my kids about this. :)