Friday, October 10, 2014

We <3 granola!

I've posted my recipe for granola cereal before.  This pic is before baking and is a triple batch.  After baking and cooling, I add raisins.  This is the first time I've made it with cloves, nutmeg, and ginger added.  My house smells amazing!

Here is a pan of granola bars from Monday.  This is also made in my mega-pan.  I think it's 13"x17".  This is the second double-batch we've made in 10 days and I added craisins this time.  Yum!

I can only fit 12 in each of these freezer containers.

These granola bars came out to $.15 a piece, are bigger than store-bought, and are very filling.  I got the recipe from here -->
http://helpingfamiliesthrive.com/2013/03/chewy-chocolate-chip-granola-bars.html

Go try it!  Your family will love them!


No comments: