Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A happy post-- though a humid one.

I am having a hard time reading blog posts about Memorial Day and news about it as well yesterday and today.  Maybe it's because I'm hormonally imbalanced-- maybe because my husband is deployed. 

I was so relieved to see this post this morning in my reader from my friend Susan.  It made me laugh out loud. 

And maybe I'm having a mommy-mush brain morning, but I can't figure out how to comment on her blog today.  If you can, tell her I appreciated it and it brightened my day.  And I really, REALLY needed that!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh Nikki!! I'm so glad that someone thought it was as funny as I did!! I laugh right out loud every time I see it. Lots of good thoughts and prayers heading your way!

Leslie said...

I'd have a hard time on Mem day too if my hubby was deployed. Hang in there! I'll be there soon and we'll have lots of fun with the kids.

Okay, heading over to Susan's blog now.