Saturday, April 02, 2011

I can't fool them all, can I?

I know it wasn't the best April Fools joke.  The best part?  When I called Danny at work to tell him I posted and I wanted to make sure no one at his work would see it, lest we be kicked out of housing, HE thought it was real. 

He even said, "That explains a lot." 

It's a real test.  It's MY real test.  Do you remember?  Were you here when I posted it on October 8, 2006, to announce my pregnancy with Hammy?

I resaved the photo though under a new name to show as 4-1-11.  I originally changed it to 3-31-11 but with the help of Danny decided it was too misleading and switched it to 4-1-11 to give you a chance to figure it out.

You're so smart.  That's why I like you so much.  And of course Kimberly and 6kids4me-- because you're compassionate and thoughtful. 

Oh, and one more thing, I took a test last night.  It was negative.  Leaving a post like yesterday's got me worried.  I'm not worried about having another child.  I'm worried about having another one while being so out of shape.  I've got to tone up my body and lose some weight.  no fooling.

Nikki

3 comments:

Kimberly @ Raising Olives said...

I always completely fall for every, single April fools joke, always.

Mark says it's because I have no sense of humor (although he stopped a lot of that teasing when I was nominated for the funniest homeschool blog in 2010). I say it's because I'm so honest I just never think that someone is trying to fool me. But it may just be because I forget look at the calendar and am blissfully unaware of the DATE!

Oh, and I'm kinda disappointed that you're not. ;)

Cheeseboy said...

I feel the same way about my body before I get pregnant. Is there ever a perfect time to get pregnant?

I did do a April Fool's day prank on the 6th graders. Video is on my blog if you're interested.

Mary Ann said...

I was pretty sure it was a joke. Good one! :-)