Thursday, March 17, 2011

Walk On The Wild Side

Turn on your sound.  You won't regret the next 4 and a half minutes.  Plus it's safe for your eavesdropping kids too. 

When I'm feeling cranky from  overwhelmedness and Danny not coming home from work until well past the kids' bedtime, I click on over to Kayleen's blog at Our Family Feil and watch this post. 




My favorite parts are the dentist monkey and the prairie dog yelling "Ellen!"






P.S.  Click here to see yesterday's post "Planning a 4 year old's party-- part 1" which starts the planning process for Hammy's upcoming 4th birthday. 

And click that down there if you want to join Swag Bucks as my referral so we can BOTH earn bucks for searching.  It's cool.  It's safe.  It's free!  Swag Bucks is the thing to do.  Trust meeee.
Search & Win

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Night time... Day Time! Awesome!

feywriter said...

LOVE the video! Going to have to share it with son and hubby when they're home. So awesome.

Cheeseboy said...

Ha ha! Love those dogs. So funny. Perfect for just what I needed today.

The Chapman's said...

Hahaha! This was just what I needed this evening! Thanks for sharing!

Susan said...

Oh my, that's funny!!

Kellie said...

That was hilarious! Thanks for the video!