Here's just a dozen reasons I'm glad I married you:
12. You are more addicted to chocolate than I am.
11. You read my blog-- sometimes without prompting. And sometimes you even contribute to it.
10. You scoop ice cream for me so I don't get sticky knuckles.
9. You cleaned out my pants once and promised NEVER to tell.
8. Even after you sneezed scrambled eggs all over the carpet at Dennys when we were engaged and you hate how much they charge for something as cheap as breakfast, you're still willing to take me there at least yearly (maybe because I give you the bacon from my Grand Slam).
7. You stood by and held my hand as the homeless person in Burger King verbally acosted me when we were in San Francisco for a job prospect.
6. When I bring home raw chicken from the commissary and you're unloading the groceries and putting them away, you ALWAYS say, "Ah, chicken. This is where chicken comes to die."
I love you my eternal companion. Forever and ever and ever and ever . . .
Pic of twins opening one of their birthday presents-- unrelated to the post, but cute anyway.
Tater on left, Squdge on right