Saturday, March 06, 2010

The Saturday Evening Blog Post


The Saturday Evening Blog Post is a carnival hosted by Elizabeth Esther where bloggers gather on the first of the month to share their latest and greatest blog post from the previous month. 

So this edition, we are picking out the best from February 2010.


If you haven't already read it, would you take a few minutes to do so?  Leave a comment on this post or that one. 

My comments are emailed to me, so even if it’s an old post, I will know when there’s a comment.
 
And I will love you for it. 

♥ Nikki


2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I remember this post, Nikki. You're right it was a good one.

Thanks for taking a stand.

Supercool Hotmama said...

I loved that one! Yes, I can sneek a peek at my reader at school, but it won't let me comment. And I know that you want to do a lap on me...Heeheehee! Hugs to those cute babies, and congratulations! (just a few months late, right?)