What? You've been buying disposables?!
In case you thought Life in Pookieville was a happy smooth-flowing routine of music lessons, homeschool, and cooking in bulk, here's a sneak peek into the schedule for the coming week.
This week at Pookieville Boot Camp, the cadets are working on the following life skills:
- Learning the clean wipe -- front to back, no residue in britches
- zip, snap, button clothing
- turning clothing inside out and right side out
- how to remove a wet swimsuit
- pouring cold cereal and milk
- making peanut butter sandwiches
And for the top 33% of the class, we will also be focusing on:
- no raspberries in primary class
- making a bed with hospital corners
- balling up socks
It's time to crackdown if these cadets are going to make it in the real world.