2. Sweeping is so fun for children that they will willingly dump 1,623 Cheerios on the floor so they have an excuse to sweep.
3. I'm thinking of giving up my hotmail account for the sole reason that everytime I sign out I see articles about this show or that show that I used to watch and don't anymore. Or I read about a terrible crime that's been committed, or something negative about our president. I mean, seriously, you try running the country. I happen to like our president. alot.
4. I've been having pregnancy dreams again.
5. I also had a dream that all my children were kidnapped by a would-be fiance of mine because I wouldn't marry him because he demonstrated signs of jealousy, possessiveness, and being a control-freak, and because I was already married. And for some reason I had seven kids in the dream and Pookie was still just 6 years old.
6. It's the last day of the month and I have not visit taught two of my sisters. But I am going to call them and give them the lesson over the phone, and maybe drop off homemade oreos.
7. It's the last day of the month and I exercised two times. unless you count jumping on the mini-trampoline. or chasing a two year old down to change him. or carrying a chunky Ham around in a backpack. Those don't really count though. I am resolved to do better next month.
8. Powdered milk is much more expensive here than fresh milk.
9. We've consumed a lot of powdered milk in this last month due to my lack of desire to venture out into the cold with little people.
10. I bribe my children to go to sleep with promises of a surprise. And then I rack my brain thinking of a surprise before they wake up.
11. I have a sixth sense when it comes to baby poop. I know they've done it even if they're on another level of the home. For instance, today I was sitting at my desk in our homeschool classroom minding my own business, not even thinking about poop, and I was greeted by the most horrific smell. Since Bun was in the room, I hopped up, tackled him down, and sniffed his rear-end. Nothing. not even a hint of a somethin'. But the smell was back again in no time. So, I left the classroom, went into the bedroom to find a smiley Ham in his playpen sending out smoke signals. Oh. my. word. It's a good thing I just finished making baby wipes. As it turns out, I used four wipes on that pork butt.
12. Three children between the ages of 2 1/2 and 6 cannot successful "fix" a princess castle into a little home even with an entire roll of scotch tape without the help of a Mommy and her "super tape."
13. Apparently, I am a carnation. Thanks Laura for the link.
|You Are a Carnation|
You are down to earth and grounded.
You tend to be more traditional than trendy.
Your confidence gets you through anything.
People trust you and are very loyal to you.