Tuesday, September 18, 2007

WFMW- Anti-procrastination day

You know what else works for me? FlyLady's anti-procrastination Wednesday. Every Wednesday I pick something that I've been procrastinating and work on it. It kinda goes along with Tackle it Tuesday, and comes in handy if I didn't tackle anything at all. Like yesterday. So, today I'm going to tackle something. I'm going to prepare a dozen and a half bread kits.

Updated urgent note: Maybe I should plan something stop blogging stop procrastinating for Danny's birthday which is TOMORROW!! HELP!! Got any ideas?

7 comments:

Marcia Francois said...

Go, Nikki, Go!!! You can do it :)

Organising queen and
Marcia's take charge blog

SAHMmy Says said...

Thanks for the tip! Haven't been on FlyLady's site in a while; didn't know about Anti-Procrastination Wednesdays! I'll get right on it...right after I read a few more blogs!:)

Dawn said...

I do a lot of FlyLady's ideas, but I've never done the anti-procrastiation day. I keep putting if off.

Supercool Mom said...

That's why I have my little to-do list on my blog, however, I'm really good at ignoring it.

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Great tip! Flylady rocks!

Anonymous said...

What do you do when you've been procrastinating EVERYTHING?? Maybe I should stop blogging and do something!

Thanks for stopping by.

The Monetizer said...

Very good advice and a great read. Happy Birthday to Danny, and here's 6 more crunches :)

Make Money Online with The Monetizer