1. September snow warnings always come sooner than I expect.
2. Minnesota drivers are in a hurry.
3. If you don't build the toilet paper nest just right at the rest stop, a certain 3 1/2 year old will have a melt-down.
4. Two Halloween M&M's when you're two years old makes two wipes worth of mess.
5. Swatting around at flies while on the road will amuse a 2 year old and 3 1/2 year old for at least twenty minutes.
6. Calling the front desk at the hotel repeatedly never ceases to impress a 2 year old.
7. Having a fridge that is three feet tall is obviously intended to entertain the under-three-and-a-half-feet-tall crowd.
8. Ham is 4 months old today!