Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Everyone is a winner, but I could only pick 5.



Here is my list of 5 Rockin' Girl Bloggers (that don't have private blogs) that I'd like y'all to get to know.

1.&2. Connie and Maddielynn at Smockity Frocks. This mother-daughter duo blogging team provide a daily supply of hilarious stories to thought-provoking posts. Their blog is decked out in an adorable banner of smocked dresses- which is more than appropriate since Connie is the queen of smocking. There are always cute pictures of kids and bugs. And I have finally secured a money order to be able to purchase one of Connie's award-winning aprons! So, Connie and Maddielynn, you rock!

3. Neighbor Jane Payne is another Rockin' Girl Blogger. She is the neighbor that every woman needs. She has a weekly email newsletter with valuable information, motivation, insight, recipes, and laughs. Jane, I want to be like you when I grow up!

4. MaryRuth at Team: Francks is definitely a Rockin' Girl Blogger. She is one of the nicest people I know. She is a seasoned blogger and updates also on a daily basis. She has top ten lists, Monday Musings, recipes, funny thoughts, great pictures and videos. And she is the master scrapbooker.

5. Last, but definitely not least is Susan at Pyles of Clutter. I found Susan through Tina through my sister Leslie. When I found Susan's blog, I felt like I have known her since the pre-existence. She is one of those people who love and help everybody. She is patient and funny and caring and feeds lots of teenagers daily!! Her blog is always a motivation to me. Susan, you rock!

Now this is what you do:

1. credit Roberta Ferguson who made it up!

2. pick 5 bloggers that rock to pass it on to, so they can tag their 5!

Okay girls go forth and pick your 5! and no tag backs! Don't forget to copy & paste the pink bar onto your page, so everyone will know that You Rock too!

5 comments:

Supercool Mom said...

Yay Nikki, You do Rock! Those look like some fun picks, I'll have to check them out! I already went to smockity frocks and now I'm dying to smock Christmas Dresses for my girls - she is sooo talented!

MaddieLynn said...

Thank you, Nikki! You DO rock!

Smockity Frocks said...

Uuuuuuuuhhhh, that was me. Can dorks still accept the award?

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Nikki, that was so kind of you. Thank you. I'm excited to check out the blogs of the ones you selected.

MaryRuth said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED (AND HONORED!!!)

Thank you So much!!! Now I just need to think of my five.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!