Followers

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I won! I won! I won!


This pic was originally posted December 23, 2005. We call it the "Suzy Zoo G" picture.

I won the Madison's Room hair clip contest!! I'm so excited to try them out on G's crazy hair. I didn't even know I'd won (because my computer was on the fritz earlier today) until I read myfriendconnie's comment. So thanks for the heads up! YAAA!!

By the way, head back over to 5 minutes for mom because they're starting some new Mother's Day contests. I haven't read all about them yet.

3 comments:

Myfriendconnie said...

She is a doll!!!!

Congratulations on winning those hair clips!

Amy said...

Oh Congrats! You'll have to take pictures of Gabby with the clips in. :)

All Andersens said...

Oh how cool. Congrat's on Gabby's new hair clips :) How fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...