Followers

Monday, March 05, 2007

I'm famous . . . sort of.

So, as many of you know, I've been submitting articles to Associated Content. And I get paid a small amount of money when they get published. So far, all five that I've submitted have been published. One just got approved today to be published and should show up on my page in a couple days. Today one of my articles, which I've previously posted here on my blog, made the front page! On Associated Content it's labeled "A Beginner's Guide to Freezer Desserts" and you can read my article on their page by clicking here. I'd like to thank my mom who inspired in me the desire to bake and whose recipe for Frozen Yogurt Pops was in my article.

What's so exciting about making the front page? Well, everytime my article gets viewed I get a better rating. You can rate my article on a scale of 1 to 5 stars. As writers get more viewers with higher ratings, they get paid more. So instead of making $5, maybe I'll make $10 one day.

4 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

You go girl! That's great! I loved this post of yours and voted.

MaryRuth said...

That's so cool! Good for you!!

Kristi said...

That is exciting!!!

Mary said...

Congrats on first page!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...