Thursday, March 01, 2007

Contest myths debunked

To debunk any myths or misconceptions about my contest, ANYONE can enter. You do not have to have a child that would fit in the ducky towel (my five year old still uses it and he has a big head). You do not have to be 18 years old. I’d say that 90% of my ducky towel orders are for gifts for others. So, if you win and don’t have a child, you aren't a child, don’t plan on having one, or your youngest is in college, no guilt necessary. You won. You get the ducky towel. Do with it what you want. Give it away. Save it for later. They look so cute in Easter baskets.

Are you going to enter your limerick now?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have to say, I love your blog. Last Sunday evening I went through and read the whole thing, couldn't stop until I was at the end. I am a friend of MaryRuth's from Spokane and loved your meal planning ideas. I'm going to give it a real college try because it makes so much sense to our lifestyle. Keep up the good work.

Nikki said...

Renee-
I am flattered. Thank you for joining in. I try to post meal ideas and OAMC tips and recipes on Saturdays. But you are welcome to visit and participate anytime! And I think MaryRuth is the coolest. So, if you're a friend of MaryRuth's, you're a friend of mine.