It's my birthday! So here's a fun quiz for you about me.
1. When I was one-half my age (15) I wanted how many children?
2. When I was one-third my age (10) I wanted to be when I grew up . . .
a. a mother, President of the United States, and Miss America.
b. a writer, concert pianist, and professional lawnmower.
c. a fifth grade schoolteacher.
d. a professional bug-collector, and a babysitter.
3. When I was born I weighed . . .
a. 5 lbs. 9 oz.
b. 6 lbs. 15 oz.
c. 7 lbs. 1 oz.
d. 9 lbs.
4. A job that I have NOT had is . . .
a. grocery store cashier
b. vacuum demonstrator
c. flower delivery girl
d. computer salesperson
5. A way I have NOT nearly died from is . . .
a. anaphylactic shock from lilies
b. anaphylactic shock from kiwi
c. pain of labor
d. jumping off a 50 ft. cliff
6. A professional I punched was . . .
a. my mailman
b. my OB/Gyn
c. my college professor
d. my dentist
7. The worst put-down I have received in my life was . . .
a. 8th grade from another student, “You are so homely. You poor thing.”
b. 10th grade from the Driver’s Ed instructor, “I know second graders that can drive better than you!”
c. 23 years old from the music department professor, “What do you know about music?! You have no right coming in here for a music scholarship . . .”
d. 25 years old from my hubby, “So is this supposed to be like corn soup?”
8. What one eating establishment do I plan to go to each time I go visit my family?
a. Olive Garden
b. China Light Café
c. BYU Cougareat
d. Mom’s kitchen
9. Which phobia do I have?
10. Which of the following can I NOT do?
a. multiply three digit numbers in my head
b. play the piano with my toes
c. read 1000+ words a minute
d. play XBOX without getting motion sickness