Followers

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Christy's OAMC site now a permanent link here!

I have added Christy's OAMC site to my sidebar under my favorite sites. I have learned tons about Once A Month Cooking from her site over the past five years. If you are interested in OAMC, please go take a look. Save it to your favorites. Check out the pictures of her freezer. Try out her recipes. Learn lots! Feel free to continue commenting or emailing me for OAMC questions. But I wanted you to know that Christy is truly the experienced one!

3 comments:

Ami said...

Nikki, thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog. Stay warm up there!

Kristi said...

Found you from Rocks in My Dryer. Thanks for the link. I did OAMC in December with a friend and I LOVED it! I can't wait to do it again!

Melessa said...

I love OAMC! I've done it on and off for years, and now that I work part-time-it really helps.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...