Thursday, February 09, 2006

I've been tagged!

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Ten years ago I was working for the dollar movie theater in my hometown a few hours each week (mostly for the benefit of getting my family and me in free) and selling Fairfax vacuums hoping I would strike it rich being a salesperson (which sales is very much not my forte). I was in my second term at college with no idea what I wanted to major in. But I had a great time dating. That was the college term where I had my month of 30 dates. I was also preparing for the local scholarship pageant. And I was getting ready to send off a missionary to Brazil. Dear John . . . hehe.

What were you doing one year ago?

One year ago I was about 2 ½ months pregnant with Bun and sooo sick. I took a trip to my hometown and stayed with my parents with my little ones, Pookie and G. I had a good time stocking up on fabric and food storage, visiting family, and avoiding The Frozen North’s negative temperatures. Pookie and G loved visiting their Grandparents, Great-grandparents and all their cousins and aunts and uncles.

Five snacks that you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal):

1. garlic bread
2. Gardetto’s Original snack mix
3. chocolate with toffee like Skor, Heath, or homemade English Toffee
4. peanut butter cups (doesn’t have to be Reese’s—Sam’s Choice is good!)
5. mint chocolate chip ice cream

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:

1. nearly all the songs in the primary song book
2. all the Carpenter’s Christmas songs
3. Open Arms, Journey
4. If, Bread
5. Close to You, Karen Carpenter

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. hire someone to potty train my kids
2. not let anyone know I was a millionaire
3. anonymously drop off needed appliances to friends and family
4. Get rid of our lemon van
5. get electrolysis so I never have to shave my legs again

Five bad habits:

1. not being able to say “no”
2. overanalyzing
3. not exercising regularly
4. overeating
5. biting my nails

Five things you like doing:

1. playing the piano
2. scrapbooking/making cards and crafts
3. baking
4. reading
5. teaching my children

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:

1. false eyelashes
2. a perm
3. stirrup pants
4. fake cream cheese
5. gall bladder attack

Five favorite toys:

1. piano
2. internet/ reading materials
3. scrapbooking stuff—paper, stamps, ink pads, mono-adhesive
4. magic bullet
5. Pampered Chef stuff

Five people you are tagging:

1. Dad
2. Rebecca N. (Timothy’s mommy)
3. Mary
4. Beki
5. cousin Amy

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Yikes! I don't even want to think about the possible taste of fake cream cheese! And add electrolysis to my list too, lol!

Anonymous said...

You would tag me. :p At least that gives me something to write about today. Lol.